mEn's Advocacy group
The New Friends New Life Men's Advocacy Group exists to mobilize men to take action against sex trafficking and exploitation by raising awareness through advocacy and volunteerism.
Join the ranks of leaders in business and the community saying to exploited women and children, "We stand behind you. We stand beside you. And if need be, we will stand in front of you to make sure you are protected and can heal."
MEN'S ADVOCACY Board members
- Chris Kleinert, CEO & President – Hunt Consolidated Investments, LLC (Chair)
- Dr. Terrence Autry, Lead Pastor – Christ Community Church, Richardson
- Dr. George Ball, Psy. D. – Heritage Counseling & Consulting
- Dr. Mark Brown, Networking Advocate – Freelance Network Consulting
- Brad Cheves, Vice President of Development/External Affairs – Southern Methodist University
- Honorable Harlin “Cooter” Hale, U. S. Bankruptcy Judge – Northern District of Texas
- Michael Hurst, Attorney at Law & Partner – Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP
- Chris Johnson, CEO and Co-founder – Center for Justice, Rights & Dignity
- Joshua Mayfield, Managing Director – ORIX Private Capital Group
- Jay McAuley, President – Texas Health Resources Foundation
- Bill Morse, Community Engagement Coordinator – New Friends New Life
- Dr. Clayton Oliphint, Senior Pastor – First United Methodist Church, Richardson
- Vincent Parker, Pastor – Golden Gate Missionary Baptist Church, Dallas
- Bret Pedigo, Owner & President – Manna Land, LLC
- Kevin Phillips, Managing Partner – Phillips Management Group
- Stephen Pryor, Realtor – Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate
- Scott Wood, Chief Executive Officer, True North Advisors
Learn more about the Men's Advocacy Group by filling out the form below.
Request a speaker
The Men’s Advocacy Group at New Friends New Life is pleased to offer expert speakers for presentations on sex trafficking and exploitation and other related topics. Presentations will cover a number of areas from the basic facts and myths surrounding the illegal sex trade to prevention and identification. Presentations run from 20 minutes to 1 hour and can be tailored for most any audience. If you are interested in coordinating a speaking or training engagement, complete the form below. Request should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date. Allow one week for processing. Call 214.965.0935 to request a speaker with less than 30 days notice. Thank you.