New Friends New Life presents:
The first webinar among a series for organizations and after-care providers helping sexually-exploited or trafficked women and girls.
- A model for providing aftercare services successful in helping women and girls survive outside of the industry and move towards healing and empowerment
- How to integrate multiple trauma-informed services
- Two survivors’ perspectives on their transition from sexual exploitation to reclaiming their lives
- Counseling Program Coordinator: Stephanie Clanton, LPC
- Long-Term Advocacy Supervisor: Michelle Torres, LMSW
- Spiritual Support Coordinator: Rev. Dr. Irie Session
This initial webinar is a free training.